Terms & Conditions
The entity you are contracting with is: Macros FZ L.L.C. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, incorporated under the laws of the state of Dubai, UA.E. P.O.Box 121161 Dubai UAE, Address, In this User Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as Macros FZ L.L.C,," "we," or "us."
Seller/Service Provider/Vendors or vendors you are contracting with through Macros FZ L.L.C in this User Agreement, these entities are individually or collectively are referred to as “Garage/workshop/Seller/Service Provider/Vendors” “Vendors” “Merchants” “Service Providers” “them”
Please be advised that this User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see "Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability" and "Legal Disputes" provisions below).
It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us or our agents to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate Legal Disputes, ("Agreement to Arbitrate")). If you do not opt out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us or our agents on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (FZ L.L.C including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
About Macros FZ L.L.C.
Macros FZ L.L.C is online marketplace to connect customers with vendors/merchants and service providers and allows them to offer, sell goods and services in various geographic locations using a variety of pricing formats. Macros FZ L.L.C is not a party to contracts for sale between third-party Seller/Service Provider/Vendors and buyers, nor is Macros FZ L.L.C. is a traditional auctioneer or marketplace. Macros FZ LLC can operate under different business names, including but not limited to Mycarsrepair
Any guidance Macros FZ L.L.C provides as part of our Services, such as pricing, listing, and sourcing is solely informational, and you may decide to follow it or not. We may help facilitate the resolution of disputes between buyers and Seller/Service Provider/Vendors through various programs. Unless otherwise expressly provided, Macros FZ L.L.C. has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety, or legality of services and items advertised
Using Macros FZ L.L.C.
In connection with using or accessing our Services you agree to comply with this User Agreement, our policies, our terms, and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and you will not:
- Breach of any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, Services, policies, or determinations of your account status.
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions.
- Fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in Macros FZ L.L.C policy, for example, the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor has materially changed the item's description after you bid (see our payment policies)
- Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in Macros FZ L.L.C payment policy.
- Manipulate the price of any item/service or interfere with any other quotations/bid
- Transfer your Macros FZ L.L.C. account (including reviews) and user ID to another party without our consent.
- Share your log in credentials with any third parties. If you require that authorized third parties (employees, agents, etc.) have access to your account
- Create listings, post, or upload content in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or disparaging content.
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Macros FZ L.L.C. or the interests or property of users.
- Use any data gathering /data mining and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Macros FZ L.L.C.
- Circumvent any technical measures used to provide our Services.
- Interfere with the functioning of our Services, such as by imposing an unreasonable or
disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to Macros FZ L.L.C. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Macros FZ L.L.C. or someone else.
- Infringes any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of our Services or post content that does not belong to you.
Buyers or recipient of a service or a product
DELIVERY/SHIPPING POLICY: The delivery of the services will take place at the garage of choice declared address of garage/premises and need to be documented by joint signature of service provider (Garage, seller, etc.…) and the customer (buyer, recipient of service/product car user, etc..) on Service Provider’s standard form of Car Inspection sheet, Quotation and Invoice.
Where applicable: The multiple booking / orders / shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement
Fees and Taxes
We charge Seller/Service Provider/Vendors for the use of our Services our on our digital platform, customers/buyers are charged by the service provider based on accepted quotations, actual prices or another price agreed and any documented through different means of communications including but not limited to, a chat on our platform
Fees & Payment Charges & Policies
The fees we charge Seller/Service Provider/Vendors for using our Services are as follows:
- “MACROS FZ-LLC” maintains the http://www.mycarsrepair.com Website ("Site").
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- We may change our selling fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Macros FZ L.L.C. site fourteen (14) days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- If you are a Seller/Service Provider/Vendor, you are liable for fees arising out of all sales made using some or all of our Services, even if sales terms are finalized or payment is made outside of Macros FZ L.L.C. In particular, if you offer or reference your contact information or ask a buyer for their contact information in the context of buying or selling outside Macros FZ L.L.C., you may be liable to pay a penalty of additional 100% applicable to that item sale value, even if the item doesn't sell, given your usage of our Services for the introduction to a buyer.
- You must use payment method accepted by Macros FZ L.L.C when using our selling Services and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with your use of our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may place restrictions on your account, or the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payments Entities (as defined below) may collect amounts owed in the following manner:
- All payments made by buyers/customers will be routed through Macros FZ L.L.C, Macros FZ L.L.C will make the payment to the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor (you) within 7 working days, deducting agreed fees.
- In addition, if and when required by legal and local authorities, we may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report
- In any jurisdiction where Macros FZ L.L.C. has an obligation to collect sales taxes on sales you make using our Services, we or the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entities may collect such sales taxes from you via the payment method on file.
- Selling fees don't purchase exclusive rights to item exposure on our Services. We may display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services, including your listing, in our sole discretion and without consent from, or payment, fee reduction, or other credit to, Seller/Service Provider/Vendors.
- When buying an item using our Services, you agree to the Rules and policies for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing/partners own terms and conditions before accepting a bid or offer, buying, or committing to buy or take a service, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you accept, commit to buy an item or a service, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted), We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor to you.
- Macros FZ L.L.C. are not responsible for the logistics, transfer or delivery of services or item provided or exchanged by the Seller/Service Provider/Vendors and vendors
- Buyers/Customers are encouraged to report any misuse, misinformation or no delivery of services or items, by the vendor under, report a Seller/Service Provider/Vendor or a vendor Buying and Selling,
- You authorize us to use automated tools to translate your Macros FZ L.L.C. content and member-to-member communications, in whole or in part, into local languages where such translation solutions are available. The accuracy and availability of any translation are not guaranteed.
- You authorization us to Contact You through different communications, including phone, mail, digital methods, and you authorize us to reviewed and keep Recording Chats, Calls; Analyzing Message Content.
- As described in our Privacy Notice, Macros FZ L.L.C. may collect other telephone numbers for you and may place manual non-marketing calls to any of those numbers and autodialed non-marketing calls to any landline. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply and may FZ L.L.C include overage fees if you have exceeded your plan limits. You may change your marketing communications preference for calls at any time, including through the Communication Preferences section of your My Macros FZ L.L.C. you may also opt-out of a specific text marketing campaign by replying "STOP" to such marketing text message.
- Macros FZ L.L.C. may share your telephone number with its authorized service providers as stated in our User Privacy Notice. These service providers may contact you using autodialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages, only as authorized by Macros FZ L.L.C. to carry out the purposes identified above.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations for Seller/Service Provider/Vendors
- Vendors, Seller/Service Provider/ and Service Providers can create rules to agree with regards to their bids, services, products, returns, and refunds policies, whereas it is compatible with the governing laws in the country in which they operate, and is compatible with major payment schemes rules of refund/chargeback/cancellation and finally whereas this agreement of cancelation/refund/return is documented legally on Macros FZ LLC platform.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Provider/Vendors and Service Providers, may customize their policies preferences in their account settings within Macros FZ L.L.C. However, Macros FZ LLC cancellation, refund and other financial settlement will supersede in case of any conflict or dispute.
- When a repair/service request cancelation is made prior to the vendor/seller/service provider has initiated the Services, and vendor/seller agrees, the cancelation request will be accepted and a full refund will be made within 21 days to buyer, or more, as refund timing may vary in accordance with the rules of third parties, such as credit and debit card networks.
- after payment has been completed, Macros FZ L.L.C may issue a refund to the buyer on the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor's behalf and charge the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor for the amount of the refund.
- Buyers can request to cancel an order on Macros FZ L.L.C in and the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor, the request will be reviewed by the vendor/service provide/and when needed by Macros FZ LLC within 3 days, buyers will be notified with the final decision
- If the order/item cannot be cancelled, buyers are still eligible to seek compensation in line with the governing laws the UAE, or in the country they operate
- Additionally, Macros FZ L.L.C. may charge Seller/Service Provider/Vendors for the cost of return Macros FZ L.L.C. or any other cost associated with the cancelation or return of the service/product.
- In certain instances, a buyer may be responsible for the cost of return or cost of cancelation for an item returned to a Seller/Service Provider/Vendor. In such case, Macros FZ L.L.C. the buyer agrees that Macros FZ L.L.C. may deduct the cost of cancelation or return from the refund owed to you.
- You may pay for items and services using the payment methods that the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entities make available, and the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entities will manage settlement of the payment to Seller/Service Provider/Vendors. When buying on our Digital Services, you authorize the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entity to initiate payments using your selected payment method and collect the transaction amounts on behalf of the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor. Accordingly, payments received by the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entity from you will satisfy your obligations to pay the Seller/Service Provider/Vendor.
- In certain instances, your transaction may be declined, frozen, or held for any reason including for suspected fraud, AML compliance, compliance with economic or trade sanctions, in connection with Macros FZ L.L.C. internal risk controls or due to potential violations of any policy of Macros FZ L.L.C. or the Macros FZ L.L.C. Payment Entity, or a policy of one of the Payment Entity's third-party payment services providers.
- You may make changes to your default payment method through the Personal Information section under your user account Macros FZ L.L.C. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of information we have on file, and you consent to Macros FZ L.L.C. updating such stored information from time to time based on information provided by you, your bank or other payments services providers. You will only provide information about payment methods that you are authorized to use.
- You agree to comply with, and not cause a third party to violate, all applicable laws, regulations, rules and terms and conditions in connection with the use of the services provided by the Macros FZ L.L.C. and its affiliates and subsidiaries. You understand that some third parties, such as credit and debit card issuers, credit and debit card networks and payments services providers, may have their own terms and conditions for the payment or settlement methods you choose to use in connection with managed payments transactions. Failure to abide by third party terms and conditions may result in fees assessed to you (for example, currency conversion fees from your credit card issuer if the transaction currency is different from your credit card currency) or other actions taken by such third parties, and you agree that the Macros FZ L.L.C. has no control over, or responsibility or liability for, such fees or actions.